Sep 4, 2008

Personal Dental Care: Why You Need To Visit The Dentist

If you think that brushing and flossing alone isenough to keep your teeth and mouth clean and healthy,think again. If you think that you can manage to havea clean and healthy mouth without the help of adentist, then what are dentists here for?
Dentists play a big part in managing the personaldental care of individuals. Dentists check your teethand mouth for signs of cavities and gum disease.
They will also help you maintain extra clean teeth andthey will also teach you the proper ways of brushingand flossing. They can even demonstrate it to you sothat you can really see how it is done.
Be Careful Of What You Eat And Drink Dentists wouldalso give you important advices related to teeth andmouth care. Perhaps one of the most common advicesthat dentists give their patients is to be carefulwith what they eat and drink.

Eating and drinking sugary stuffs such as candies,cakes and soda can attract a lot of plaque to stick toyour teeth. If you want to have healthy teeth, do tryto eat more fruits and vegetables and drink more waterthan soda.
More Than Sprays And Breath Mints The world is full ofinstant solutions and shortcuts and dental care is notexempted from the variety of instant solutions.
A lot of breath mints and breath fresheners areavailable in the market today, offering instant freshbreath to individuals who are perhaps too busy tospend at least three minutes to brush their teeth.
If you are one of the many people who are seeking theaid of breath mints and breath sprays to give youfresh breath, you might want to change your approachto personal dental care because it will just do youmore harm than good.

Aside from the fact that breath mints and breathsprays can’t really rid your teeth and mouth of minutepieces of food debris, they are also not good for longterm use.
The truth is, breath mints and breath freshener spraysare only good at masking mouth odors.
Sure, they can give you instant fresh breath that canprobably last for a few hours, but when you look atyour mouth through a microscope, you will really bedisgusted and appalled by all the bacteria and fooddebris that can be found in your mouth and in betweenyour teeth.
Brushing:

Simplest Yet Most Essential Brushing one’s teeth mayseem to be the simplest and most basic part ofpersonal dental care but it is one of the most neededthings to do to achieve clean and healthy teeth.
You see, in order for you to prevent cavities, youneed to brush off the plaque stuck in your teethbrought about by the food and beverages that you ateand drank.
Brushing regularly can also save you a lot of unwantedtrips to the dentist. Remember, breath mints andbreath freshener sprays won’t help in getting rid ofthe bacteria that causes plaque to build up in yourteeth.
If you want to have a nice set of teeth without havingto undergo awful toothaches and bad breath, take theextra mile to spend time for your personal dental careroutine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


I was born epileptic, but I am now free and cured with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is waking up with the worse headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swallowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because I didn't take them like I was supposed to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sisters house when I fell to the floor again. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old Niece leaning over my leg asking me if I was OK. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because I wasn't allowed to drive until I got my seizures under control. I would love to know how others have handles their epilepsy! So My sister friends Emma Told my sister about a herbal Doctor who reside in west Africa(Nigeria) Because Emma is from Africa as well, My sister told me about it then we decided to give a try. My sister contacted him also tell him about my autism too.he assures my sister that his herbal medicine will cure my epilepsy and my autism, I paid for the herbal medicine then he delivered to Charleston Post office I was called to pick it up which i quickly did, I drank it for two weeks as prescribed happily I went for diagnose and find out my Epilepsy and Autism is gone and today making it 9 Months and I'm now free from Autism, Seizure and Epilepsy, I will continue to share Dr Itua Natural Herbal Medicine works. I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone who suffering from,,,AUTISM, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE, COLD SORE, HERPES, HIV/AIDS.Shingles,Genitals Herpes,Dr Itua Contact Information..... Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.... WhatsApp Number....+2348149277967. Live Happily Again With Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.

Lisa Kenneth said...

I'm 47 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had the flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting in underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they started to find a solution on their own to help my condition.I am a 47 now who was diagnosed with COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but I was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe   total cure herbal medicine. My husband saw his testimony on the internet that he used his powerful medicine to cure different diseases. We contacted his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and other diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2349010754824
God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.